Hello everyone…Anna here! For our blog today, let me write something different.
It’s the Christmas Season once again…Merry Christmas!!!
When we think of Christmas, we think about Christmas trees, Santa Claus, sugar canes, Christmas stockings and of course, delectable presents!!!
Kids love to give presents.
But because they don’t have the money to buy one, they usually would love something that they can make…or bake.
And when kids bake, cute baked goodies are a must such as cupcakes or cookies.
The most popular of which are the cookies: oatmeal cookies, butter cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate cookies, etc. Thus, Christmas season is also cookie season!
Continue reading as I am going to share my Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe.
Actually, I just got this recipe from the internet. I tried it and I can assure you that it is very good!
Also, I love chocolates so a simple chocolate chip cookies recipe is not enough.
It should be double chocolate! These cookies are not just to be given away as presents.
They can be for you too. For kids, these cookies will be good with a glass of milk.
But for moms and dads, these are good with tea or coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) .
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
My double chocolate chip cookies looked like this…
Try this recipe and let me know how it went…enjoy baking!
Unauthorized copying and replication of the contents of this site, text and images are strictly prohibited.